Lyratron offers a wide range of industrial design and rapid prototyping services, including:
We never charge by the hour (that just encourages laziness!), but of course our commission will be contingent on the difficulty and materials cost of your specific project. We can take your entire project from the idea stage to a finished product that customers will want to buy.
- Laser Cutting of material up to 1/4" (6.35mm) thick and dimensions of 14.5"x9.5". Send us your vector designs in SVG, EPS or XPS format. Our laser can slice through virtually any nonmetallic material (e.g. wood, acrylic, plastic, etc.), and of course we can also laser engrave arbitrary text, logos and images onto almost any surface. Click here to see our laser cutter in action!
- 3D Printing in ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) and HIPS (high-impact polystyrene). Send us 3D design files in practically any format. We can print any part up to 298mm x 275mm x 250mm (11.7" x 10.8" x 9.8"), and of course we can print and assemble larger models so long as each part is no larger than these dimensions.
- CNC Milling of virtually any material up to 7.5"x6"x2.6" (190.5x152.4x66.04mm). Our milling machine is small and low-powered, so cutting hardened steel is probably not happening, but we can do highly intricate carving of wood, plastics and machinable wax for investment casting of metal parts.
- Electronic Design of printed circuit boards (PCBs). We can bring your brilliant invention from a breadboard proof-of-concept to something a customer would buy.
- Electronic Assembly for rapid prototyping and low-volume manufacture.
We can ship any product anywhere in the world.
To request a quote for your project or to arrange for a free consultation, send an e-mail to:
peter at lyratron dot com
with as much information about your project as you can provide. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a realistic estimate of the cost and time required to complete your project.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Lyratron offers a customer satisfaction guarantee on all manufacturing services. If the part or device we fabricated for you doesn't meet your expectations for any reason, return the product to us immediately for a full refund. Refunds for design services will be considered on an individual basis. We feel that clear communication is the key to ensuring customer satisfaction.